Webinar suggestion

Is something not working? Do you have a suggest about the website?
FlowerPower

Webinar suggestion

Post by FlowerPower »

Hello, 
I appreciate the valuable intel you put out, and I hope you take these suggestions in a spirit of helpfulness to improve the quality of the programs, as you regularly report you are committed to having the best webinars of their kind. 
I'm wondering if it would take less time to get the latest recorded webinar out if you considered a few adjustments to format:
1) Repect/reward the listeners who got there on time or early and start intel sooner. Waiting 10 mintes or more rewards the slothful. If they ask for info they missed due to arriving in the room late, you could suggest they listen to the recording. 
2) Keep trivia and off-topic discussion to a minumum/ save it for the second hour/ afterparty. This would reduce time indexing the important topics too. Seriously, those of us who are scheduling our precious lunchtimes etc. to coincide with your show are saying a lot for the value we put on ypir quality information. Please honor that trust by saving trivia and tangents for later. I'm sure there are some in the audience who don't mind/are retired and have nothing better to do, but from a lot of comments I've seen, I'm not alone in making this request/suggestion.  Yelling at/ chastising your listeners who are asking for intel versus trivia/tangents detracts from the professionalism you seek to exhibit and does not solve the problem. Intel is why we are ALL there. The main show could easily be trimmed to an hour,  and just like pruning a garden, it would produce a higher quality product and save you time on post- broadcast production as well.  Thanks so much for considering these suggestions. I look forward to seeing the ongoing improvements as you seek to create the best show of its kind. 
Blessings and Thanks for all you do, 
FlowerPower
These users thanked the author FlowerPower for the post:
JJ-qfs7
Rating: 11.11%

Return to “Feedback”