Just been scammed!! ...they were VERY CLEVER!! Beware!!

This forum is designed to replace the https://t.me/NESARA_GESARA_QFS Channel on Telegram.
Miranda-vH
LOCATION (State/Country): UK

Just been scammed!! ...they were VERY CLEVER!! Beware!!

Post by Miranda-vH »

I've just been scammed ...luckily as I have little money it was only little money .  They spent some days messaging messaging on Telegram with exact same logo and name as Peter and Billy's Telegram group.  They took it very slowly - to gain trust I suppose.  I have been wanting to buy some xrp and they told me the most 'trustworthy' was to buy in lobstr ...omgsh, immediately I had done what they said, I realised and actually had to laugh as it was such a great lesson to me.  I wished them the same experience and within few minutes they deleted their Telegram account to me.

BEWARE ...they are SO CLEVER!!

Peter, can you recommend the best place to buy xrp ...I had bought £20 worth on Binance about 8 months ago but cannot find anything in there now!  

Admin
Site Admin
LOCATION (State/Country): Cologne, Germany

Re: Just been scammed!! ...they were VERY CLEVER!! Beware!!

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear you have been scammed. Did you not see all the warnings I put out about scammers? I have just posted a new one.

That is why I will be moving all discussions to the new forum and stopping discussions on Telegram in April.

I do not own any crypto and personally suggest buying physical silver or gold, locally.

These users thanked the author Admin for the post:
William_John_Lupo
Rating: 11.11%

Miranda-vH

Post by Miranda-vH »

Yes, I DID see all the scammer-alerts that you did!!  They were SO clever though ...I could kick myself!! I'm lucky that I 'only' lost £36!
I am 'blessing' the experience that it is teaching me to be even more careful :)  
neliz

Post by neliz »

I invest into crypto, if you are going to use binance, get it off of the exchange and store in a hardware wallet. You are not the owner of the crypto if you keep it on an exchange - they hold the keys and if they get hacked you will lose your money.

Investing in crypto is technical. I do not suggest you invest in this if you are not computer saavy. 
Geoff-UK

Post by Geoff-UK »

Does anyone know if Binance-fx is a scam website? I believe it is!
McBryde
LOCATION (State/Country): Liverpool uk

Post by McBryde »

I didn't know that there was supposed to be a facility to purchase XLM on Lobstr. I bought them in Binance  [which I often use]. Then I transferred them to Lobstr in order to buy their Stellar Asset Tokens.

But I have not been happy with Lobstr - it all seems a bit weird to me, and I tend to suspect it is a scammy platform. I have asked them various questions and I never get a reply. There's no records for me to view/record past transactions [trades and swaps] and, when I tried to get my tokens exchanged back into XLM, I came across blockages.

So I suspect Lobstr, but not Binance. The Binance wallet would not be safe to store you funds. It would be better to have a cold wallet [separate piece of hardware], or a hot wallet on a de-centralised platform .
Grozad

Post by Grozad »

I used coinbase for most crypto. I bought XRP in uphold. No issues yet. However looking for decentralized wallet. Any suggestions?  
increase
LOCATION (State/Country): Brisbane/Australia

Post by increase »

Have you heard of this site https://qfsnesara.net/ they say they are the real gesara site

Return to “Welcome to the NESARA GESARA QFS Forum”