Welcome to the NESARA GESARA QFS Forum

This forum is designed to replace the https://t.me/NESARA_GESARA_QFS Channel on Telegram.
Admin
Site Admin
LOCATION (State/Country): Cologne, Germany

Welcome to the NESARA GESARA QFS Forum

Post by Admin »

The NESARA GESARA QFS community began on Telegram as a place where people could inform themselves about the upcoming Global Currency Reset and the switch to NESARA in the USA, and GESARA in the rest of the world.

We have been posting daily reports on the long and difficult road leading to the switchover to the new system.

The terms NESARA/GESARA refer to the National / Global Economic Security and Reformation Act

It is all about the people of the world regaining their sovereignty and asset-backed currencies to free us from the current elite banker-control, government overreach and let us move on to a better golden future.

It brings about the following changes, that have been agreed to by all 209 countries of the world. The implementation date is top secret, yet it is expected to start being implemented from July 2022 and take 2-3 years to complete.

NESARA GESARA Act:
  1. Cancels all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities. Many refer to this as a “jubilee” or complete forgiveness of debt.
  2. Abolishes income tax.
  3. Abolishes the IRS, with employees of the IRS will be transferred into the US Treasury national sales tax area.
  4. Creates a 17% flat rate non-essential new items only sales tax revenue for the government. In other words, food and medicine will not be taxed; nor will used items such as old homes.
  5. Increases benefits to senior citizens.
  6. Returns Constitutional Law to all courts and legal matters.
  7. Reinstates the original Title of Nobility amendment.
  8. Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days of GESARA's announcement. The interim government will cancel all National Emergencies and return us back to constitutional law.
  9. Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups.
  10. Creates a new U.S. Treasury rainbow currency backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals, ending the bankruptcy of the United States initiated by Franklin Roosevelt in 1933.
  11. Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records as chattel property bonds by the US Department of Transportation.
  12. Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law.
  13. Eliminates the Federal Reserve System. During the transition period the Federal Reserve will be allowed to operate side by side of the U.S. treasury for one year in order to remove all Federal Reserve notes from the money supply.
  14. Restores financial privacy.
  15. Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law.
  16. Ceases all aggressive, U.S. government military actions worldwide.
  17. Establishes peace throughout the world.
  18. Releases unprecedented prosperity with enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes.
  19. Enables the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that are being withheld from the public under the guise of national security, including free energy devices, anti-gravity, and sonic healing machines.
  20. Quantum Financial System - QFS, Quantum Voting System - QVS, Global Currency Reset - GCR, Revaluation of Currencies - RV
Our Channel became famous after we associated ourselves with the Charlie Ward Show and started to host the new "After Party" under the concept of providing additional intel and answering members questions live on the show. This was very successful and much loved by the members of the Charlie Ward Insider Club. This show went on with two shows a week for several weeks until a scammer attack on Telegram resulted in two members losing money and this led to the After Party being cancelled, although the show itself was not at all responsible for the scamming and there was no scamming on the show.

Scamming is an inherent problem on Telegram where scammers contact members privately and pretend to be someone trustworthy. In this case, they pretended to be Billy and advised people to move their savings into "Safe" accounts, run by the scammers. Of course those that followed that, lost their money. As soon as we heard about this, we immediately put out warnings and did everything possible to improve security. A detailed analysis of the problem revealed it is impossible to protect against this on Telegram and hence the move to this forum.

The members were unhappy with the show's cancellation and in the interim, the After Show has continued with David Mahoney running it. Peter and Billy have been excluded and we have moved on to just make the GESARA Show.

On this forum, we provide valuable intel and updates on the implementation of this act and cover topics like the Quantum Financial System, the exchange of currencies including the Dong, Dinar and Zim, and generally provide you with the latest information.

This forum is now actively in use and we held our first GESARA Show with participants on March 19, 2022.

We have continued to produce two shows a week and they are released first to our subscribers and released a week later to the public on other platforms:

Telegram: https://t.me/GESARAShow
Rumble : https://rumble.com/user/GESARAShow
BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/gesarashow

The GESARA Show is financed via subscriptions, allowing our show to be free of advertising and allowing us to be truly independent in our reporting. Our aim is to inform you of the latest global currency reset news in a light hearted and entertaining way that is easy to comprehend. Our specials concentrate on important aspects and help you to prepare for our golden future, wherever you are in the world. We release two episodes a week (currently Wednesdays and Sundays) for a subscription charge of just $5/Month or $12.50/Quarter), allowing you to join in on our live shows and get your questions answered.

We look forward to meeting you on our show...

Peter Walker
Owner of the NESARA GESARA QFS platform.
rbienvenu@charter.net

Re: Welcome to the NESARA GESARA QFS Forum

Post by rbienvenu@charter.net »

How do I sign up? I much prefer your show of intel to C. Ward no intel!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You can now Subscribe to our new GESARA Show by clicking on the Subscriptions button, above.

We are planning to do 2 shows a week, that is 8 shows a month, initially on Wednesday and Saturdays, although those times may change to avoid clashes with the After Show, if they bring it back without us.

The Subscription charge is $5 a month, if you want to take part in the live webinars, or $4 a month if you just want to watch the recordings, usually released within 24h after the live show. 

Use of the discussion forum is free, you just have to register.

Thank-you and we really appreciate all the support we have been receiving from those that have been following us.

Peter Walker

Rainbowdogo

Post by Rainbowdogo »

Peter and Billy
I loved the show, it was so much fun.  I fully understand about the security and I feel really bad for those that lost funds, as I am sure you guys are upset too.  There is always one that messes it up for everyone.  We are behind you, love your intellect and efforts, Peter.  We are looking forward to better days soon~
These users thanked the author Rainbowdogo for the post:
Guinevere 59
Rating: 11.11%

Guinevere 59

Post by Guinevere 59 »

This is very nice of you guys!!
So thankful for this forum!!! 
Guinevere ❤
Rainbowdogo

Post by Rainbowdogo »

Someone accused me of being a scammer for my post!  So I have an opinion snd I get called out to be banned??!
iI hope Peter or Billy sees this…I will scream if I get banned…to think an old woman can’t comment helpfully…I am going to modify that post ….  I remove my good wishes…
OzQPatriot

I love Forums for easy arrangement of intel!

Post by OzQPatriot »

Love this forum format for clear concise searchable intel. thanks guys.
I subscribed and I look forward to our first zoom.
This is Nick in Australia my handle here is OzQPatriot.
These users thanked the author OzQPatriot for the post (total 2):
Admin, Guinevere 59
Rating: 22.22%

Edwinacarole_49

Post by Edwinacarole_49 »

Hi Peter & Billy,
Thank you for constructing this site, I am finding it very informative. A question. When we log in to the after party it's a scramble to get in as I know you can only have a thousand on zoom, but as I've read in this Intel even paying won't guarantee you can get in. Is there anyway your zoom meeting could run allowing more than a thousand people.  :) 

These users thanked the author Edwinacarole_49 for the post:
Guinevere 59

Millie Mercedes
LOCATION (State/Country): Spain

Post by Millie Mercedes »

Dear Peter and Billy, thank you so much for setting this up.  Really appreciate it.
These users thanked the author Millie Mercedes for the post (total 2):
Admin, Guinevere 59
Rating: 22.22%

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Rainbowdogo wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:37 pm Someone accused me of being a scammer for my post!  So I have an opinion snd I get called out to be banned??!
iI hope Peter or Billy sees this…I will scream if I get banned…to think an old woman can’t comment helpfully…I am going to modify that post ….  I remove my good wishes…

That person was just being paranoid because they thought that any answers would be from the scammer - it had nothing to do with you, no worries.

In fact, this platform is much safer as scammers always try to use private messaging to scam people, not open forum posts where too many people can expose them. Private messaging has been disabled on this forum for this reason. Additionally, this forum records the IP address of each post and we also have the email address so scammers could be more easily identified. 

Up until now, I have seen no signs of scammers here, and I do not expect to see any. The problem is specific to Telegram.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Edwinacarole_49 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:51 am Hi Peter & Billy,
Thank you for constructing this site, I am finding it very informative. A question. When we log in to the after party it's a scramble to get in as I know you can only have a thousand on zoom, but as I've read in this Intel even paying won't guarantee you can get in. Is there anyway your zoom meeting could run allowing more than a thousand people.  :) 

Unfortunately, it is Zoom that limits such meetings to 1000 people and they charge extra to even allow that many. They do not offer a larger package than 1000. On our first such meeting here, we did not get close to the 1000 level so no problem for now.

The only other option would be to do a Webinar that does allow a lot more to join, but then you can only type your questions, not appear in the show.

Edwinacarole_49

Post by Edwinacarole_49 »

Thanks for all the hard work you both put into bringing all the info to us totally understand. Thank you you are 🌟
These users thanked the author Edwinacarole_49 for the post:
Admin

Return to “Welcome to the NESARA GESARA QFS Forum”