Exchange time for Zim

This forum is designed to replace the https://t.me/NESARA_GESARA_QFS Channel on Telegram.
Andreatag+

Exchange time for Zim

Post by Andreatag+ »

I watched the new show. So happy you two are back. I had a question about  when it comes time to exchange Zim and Dong.
Peter said to have you i's dotted and T's crossed. what did he mean by that?
Tamarob5

Re: Exchange time for Zim

Post by Tamarob5 »

What I'm getting from it is that the redemption centers are going to very busy and what use in and out. So what I feel personally is when you get your appointment instructions will be given in advance. So you going to need to be very organized so the process can move quickly. So what ever instructions are given you better have your I' s and T's crossed.
direnurn0525

Post by direnurn0525 »

I'd like to know how the Wells Fargo bank will know my Email.
These users thanked the author direnurn0525 for the post:
Crosskeys3
Rating: 11.11%

Tamarob5

Post by Tamarob5 »

This is just a guess. If you bought your zims with a credit or debit card the banks know your transactions. 
9+9+9

Post by 9+9+9 »

Sorry, I don‘t understand the expression „i‘s and t‘s crossed, as I am not an English Native speaker and that expression has so far never reached me. I= eyes, t=teeth?  So please help.
Lynn_M

Post by Lynn_M »

I don't see where anyone explained "dotting i's and crossing t's" and I apologize if someone already has. Dotting i's and crossing t's metaphorically refers to the letters "i" and "t" and that you put a dot over the letter "i' and intersect the vertical line with a horizontal line to make a "t." It basically means to be certain to pay attention to detail. EXAMPLE: As someone hands you an application they say, " make sure you dot the i's and cross the t's," they're really saying, "make certain you pay attention to detail and follow the instructions." I hope my explanation helps.

maryeo
LOCATION (State/Country): Bournemouth

Post by maryeo »

Hello guys,

Hope all well. Is there a URL link for a list of Redemption Centers in the UK or numbers to ring for those of us not contacted by the authorities, please.

Marcus
Dorset, England UK
Bsa Bantam Racer

Post by Bsa Bantam Racer »

Hi peter and all, I wish to congratulate you guys all of the people getting thus far, I sincerely wish you all luck, good health and prosperity, I personally am no church go'er but I totally believe in God as a result of this journey. bets of luck to every one.

My current project is, - I have been on this journey for near 5 years, properly from 2019, I have had some real testing times, I reset my morals, and decided to write to all the chief constables in the uk, I ended up writing letters to the CPS IN London/LEEDS/HARROGATE, AND 184 uk based military base commanders I asked for them to help the people of the UK, who were with me many times demonstrating peacefully but were being attacked by the police/contractors/set up crisis actors and generally Some strong arm criminals dressed in Police uniforms.

I'm now in "full on war" with the CPS/POLICE/COURTS, all over me sending out critical letters to all the police constables, all of them involved with a corrupt corporation private, when I heard the Devon and Cornwall chief constable was being arrested for having £18million pounds in his private bank account, I clearly ruffled a few feathers.

then mysteriously just after sending the letters out I started receiving speeding fines 5 in total, 4 over 2 consecutive days, none of them are me, 3 were dropped straight away after I wrote polite letters to my local chief constable, the last one was put forwards after I plain refused to enter into contract with them, I refused to even name the driver, as I don't believe any of them were me, Under common -king-James bible I to do not understand/or consent, so they are no prosecuting my company, I intend to refuse to take part in fraud, they offered me to settle out of court but to pay a fine and accept points, I refused so they found me guilty in my absence,( which is illegal) even sent me a letter confirming they never sent out a summons, at the appeals crown court hearing the judge nearly feel off his seat when I showed the court the letter.

The judge to my mind operated Blacks law on me, I was not allowed to talk or aske questions there was a notice saying anyone refusing to answer questions would be found in contempt and fined a maximum of £2500 pounds just out side the court room on the door.?- its all totally fraud on me, anyway my second case hit the appeals courts 0n may 8th May 18th,wish me luck.

its been an education process, CPS claims it the police prosecuting me, But they have prepared a file that frankly I'm going to hammer them over picking bits out of my letters in order to discredit me to the judge a technique the did very well when I was hammered in magistrates court, found guilty and fined and received 5 points(setting an example of me, they said don't appeal of you will get hammered for much bigger costs, I have appealed on that too. whole system is totally corrupted 

good luck fingers crossed for everyone.

Return to “Welcome to the NESARA GESARA QFS Forum”