How to Contact Us for Support

This is where we answer the questions commonly asked of us.
Admin
Site Admin
LOCATION (State/Country): Cologne, Germany

How to Contact Us for Support

Post by Admin »

Before using the Contact us button to ask for individual support, always check the Frequently Asked Questions to see if your problem has already been answered. We have answered all common questions here and are adding new entries as they arrive.

On the Contact us page, we have also provided a list of answers, that should solve most problems.

There are of course some questions that do need individual assistance and it is important to provide FULL DETAILS.

Examples of poor support requests:

"I am unable to register on the forum"
- As hundreds of people have successfully registered on the forum, we know the system works. Obviously, something is going wrong, but the user has not provided any details. All we can do is write and ask what is happening.
The correct way of asking would have been to explain exactly what you were entering and what happens when it goes wrong. We need to know what is going wrong so that we can work out what is missing.

"I can not sign on"
- Another similar question. We need to know your username, email address, what you are doing and what happens when you try to sign on. One typical reason is that you have registered, but not activated your account. When you register, an email is sent to you and there is a link in that email that you need to click on to confirm your email address is legitimate. This is common practice on most websites with a member area.

kiwigold

Re: How to Contact Us for Support

Post by kiwigold »

Hi Peter,

First, I would like to thank yourself and Billy for all your hard work in providing us with all the up to date info twice a week.
I would sooner miss breakfast than miss your shows.

I have a new Pc but no camera and no Mike so unable to ask questions on the show but have just two questions.
1. do you think the new Med beds will help a child with Down’s syndrome which will be fantastic.
2. Maybe  this will help other members as well. 
if buying Gold/Silver or currency with a credit card , Weill the credit “Loan” be wiped out in the new system.

Many thanks.

john Edwards

Stella+

How do I make a thank you donation to both Peter & Billy. I can't see the link in the forum. Cheers, Stella

Post by Stella+ »

kiwigold wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:50 pm Hi Peter,

First, I would like to thank yourself and Billy for all your hard work in providing us with all the up to date info twice a week.
I would sooner miss breakfast than miss your shows.

I have a new Pc but no camera and no Mike so unable to ask questions on the show but have just two questions.
1. do you think the new Med beds will help a child with Down’s syndrome which will be fantastic.
2. Maybe  this will help other members as well. 
if buying Gold/Silver or currency with a credit card , Weill the credit “Loan” be wiped out in the new system.

Many thanks.

john Edwards

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”