Subscription questions

Is something not working? Do you have a suggest about the website?
sandman404
LOCATION (State/Country): Calgary

Subscription questions

Post by sandman404 »

Hi there,

Is the payment a recurring type (e.g. once a week or once every three months and then it auto-renews) or is it a one time and you have to renew manually?

Thank you,

Sandy
Bsa Bantam Racer

Re: Subscription questions

Post by Bsa Bantam Racer »

hi I initially paid up for three months. but I would like to donate on a regular basis if need be rather than a one off. I totally get the need for funds help with what Peter and Billy are trying to do.

Im on Regular but dont always ask questions although you guys gave me loads of time yesterdays question time. I was watching last night while working in my garage on my 50cc race Motor cycles, my passion,! the hack saw was hanging down.

hope to convert them-all to run on Hydrogen(water) at some point. Sport is important it is a great recreation and a even greater motivation/tool/opportunity in order to teach kids, who are otherwise difficult to teach, how to learn the basics.

I'm going to build sports academies with a difference- all encompassing technology/farming food production/ motor sport- I will need help, and a great deal of Money, more than I have, I was a very successful project manager, run a small but successful companies. I'm a slave, but I enjoy what i do, with my spare money I give back and help people/kids the less well of but talented, and I help racers achieve by giving them help and belief in themselves as a coach/Mentor, where they would otherwise be very limited/struggling/given up. 

Anyway my project plan/cv are all prepared with pictures of my passion to feed our country/for technology/giving back/for helping others, my enthusiasm is a drug its infectious. 

kind regards Derek Betts- alias "BSA Bantam Racer".

p.s let me know how I can contribute please I would like to/ and I was being serious, I could not get on with Charlie ward who I have followed since the day he started, if you fancy coming over I could collect you from airport and ferry you around/to the event, see if we can gate crash it/get an entry? - lol.

Bsa Bantam Racer

Re: I can pick you up from Airport peter, I live Birmingham

Post by Bsa Bantam Racer »

Hi peter we spoke ages ago, I been on a few times all very positive.

im booked in to Charlie’s day event. Places still available I believe 

but I cannot get on the evening, I would happy to walk to attend your event after. 

I hear on grape vine it may be 
Hampton by Hilton? 

anyway if you fly in I can collect you, happy to help, a taxi cost you a fortune, 

I was goingbto book into the same hotel you have fictition at so I can enjoy the evening etc and have a beer after.

My wife suffers cancer so won’t be coming. 

I have tried to get a local organisation called the people’s Public support group, they look into all sorts of corruptionpublic services, councils mainly, but also police, child trafficking, and judiciary system. They are helping me personally, they are not members or subscribe could I invite two of them, they will pay of course. ? 

very best regards Derek
kiwigold

Re: Subscription questions

Post by kiwigold »

Hi Derek 
I was interested to read about your Hydrogen experiments.

A few years ago there was a website called Water4Gas and that was all about building a hydrogen system for vehicles.

cannot find it now as it was on one of my old lap tops, but I’m sure there is lots of mileage in this idea.

regards.

john

Return to “Feedback”