Exactly What Will Be Redeemed?

This is where we answer the questions commonly asked of us.
Alibear2043
LOCATION (State/Country): USA

Exactly What Will Be Redeemed?

Post by Alibear2043 »

Hi All, I’m new here and to the whole process. I’ve been searching websites and reading comments, but am still confused about this process of redeeming foreign currency as part of the RV. So, for example, are Vietnamese Dong currency notes purchased thru a bank the same as bonds? Do the currency bank notes qualify for redemption/exchange? Does any Dong currency qualify for RV or just certain ones? Do they have to be registered? I’ve heard it said that bond holders may be notified when the RV happens, but I just have currency, how does anyone know I have it to be contacted about. Confusing! There is talk of only certain Zim qualifying for redemption meaning only notes with a certain number series? Is currency the same as notes? These terms seem to sometimes be used interchangeably and sometimes not? Help a poor confused guy out!
BettyO

Re: Exactly What Will Be Redeemed?

Post by BettyO »

Hi, 
no worries. All foreign currency will be revalued and if you 
follow dinar recap - the rv will be posted there as well as here. Zim are only bonds and will be treated differently. But what ever you have .take it all. If you want to learn more go to seeds of wisdom team .com.  There many docs there to tell
you about the whole process , what to take with you ..etc. 
Alibear2043

Post by Alibear2043 »

Perfect thanks so much for the quick reply. As I understand it, when the starting gun is fired, the 800 #s will be released and you call and make an appointment. I just am a late-comer and am playing catch up. I am trying to avoid missing something important, so that when I show up to redeem they don’t say, sorry but you were supposed to do this, so sorry.
Alibear2043

Post by Alibear2043 »

Good morning all, here’s another newbie question. I was reading dinar chronicles today and saw reference to needing gift letters to redeem currency. ??? A gift letter signed by whoever I got the currency from? That makes no sense to me. I bought Dong thru a bank and received no gift letter. WTF?