Digital Asset backed Currency

This forum is designed to replace the https://t.me/NESARA_GESARA_QFS Channel on Telegram.
Ketts

Digital Asset backed Currency

Post by Ketts »

Hello,

The reason this group exists is that the members think outside the box, am I right? We get a feeling something is not quite as it should be and we question this in our minds.

Well this is where I am.

Central Bank Digital Coins (CBDC) - Is the deep states wish to control the population - Its their replacement for fiat money that is backed by nothing of value, its just a number in a computer, no cash.

Because the currency is digital it is programable, meaning the master can control how much you have and where how you spend it. They plan to tie it to a carbon count and so when you ask for that 2nd pint at the bar the computer it says "no" , you have used up your beer carbon points today. etc...

QFS Digital Currency is said to be ASSET BACKED by Gold, Silver, Oil or other source of value.

But it is Digital - What's to stop a future regime program it as the deep state wanted? We are told there will be cash but this too will be traceable, "to prevent criminal activity". 

The QFS is said to included BLOCKCHAIN technology. I know more than the average Joe about Blockchain from my former career and unless its changed a lot  or the Quantium computers process it so well then it cannot handle the traffic of transactions within any 24 hour period. I am willing to surrender that with the Ripple (XRP), Quantium power that this has been resolved but it certainly could not happen otherwise.

What this does mean - some good news - is that ALL transactions would become a contract between buyer and seller with no bank involvement and the transaction cannot be hacked or reserved.  

However

There is one theory I rarely see raised and is that what we are witnessing is one group of bad guys take control from another and what we are left with is a different deep state. Any form of Digital Currency would certainly afford them the opportunity to control humanity.

Maybe the Blockchain technology negates this but I do not know that it does other than people like Emily saying it does. What happened to Emily?

Any thoughts?

These users thanked the author Ketts for the post:
Jimmy Chocco
Rating: 11.11%

CooperAria2023
LOCATION (State/Country): Australia 🇦🇺

Re: Digital Asset backed Currency

Post by CooperAria2023 »

Hi there 
I wanted to know if we can use the CBDC criminal digital coin as well as the Qfs gold/silver coin because I’m in Australia and we might not get the rollout of the RV as quickly as the other people in the states America and we need something to live on. I heard someone say that we can’t use both. It’s either one or the other and I wanted to know what your idea is on this. I think the will give us money in CBDC form to allow us to play for a while.
We could buy silver and cash it in to white hats XRP & XLM.We can turn a negative into a positive and utilise the money 💰 digital currency 💴 to our advantage. If you don’t utilise their digital currencies they will wonder why you are not 
CooperAria2023
LOCATION (State/Country): Australia 🇦🇺

Post by CooperAria2023 »

I’m being forced to sell my house because in Australia 🇦🇺 I can’t buy or send any iso coins to my wallet it’s impossible to activate my wallet. I have tried many different methods and times 
Ketts

Post by Ketts »

Dear CooperAria2023 - As far as I know CBDC is the Government controlled Digital Currency and as such the rules are what ever they program it to say.

The QFS is said to be a Distributed technology - DLT - Distributed Ledger Technology  -  This would mean no one government/person is in control of it which means I can use this currency to buy a car from you without any bank or government get involved. In other words the transaction is only the business of buyer and seller and no-one else.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/di ... gy-dlt.asp

As regards all the technical difficulties we face today for everyone to be able to use the QFS they will surely make it super simple and so when the time comes we will all be able to benefit from simple interfaces.