Zims

This forum is designed to replace the https://t.me/NESARA_GESARA_QFS Channel on Telegram.
icclearly13
LOCATION (State/Country): Arkansas

Zims

Post by icclearly13 »

So I only have 6 - 10 Trillion Dollar Zim notes, according to my calculations that is 9 million dollars, am I figuring it out correctly? I have a project but does the amount change with or without a project? I’m just wondering now what to do? Any thoughts?
himmelspegel007

Re: Zims

Post by himmelspegel007 »

The comments and thoughts on that vary, depending on whom you listen to. From those that believe in any value at all, the assumed redemption value varies somewhere between 10 and 30 million US dollar per 100T note (bond). So you should multiply that by 0.6 to get your estimate, in other words land on 6-18 million. That is allegedly what you get for personal use, with anything above for projects. Someone can say that you get nothing without a project, while others can say that you get exactly that amount and nothing more without projects. I have heard no guesstimates on the figures dedicated to projects. Some think that those figures are ridiculously high. There are a lot of guesses.
gohawi
LOCATION (State/Country): Nipton, CA

Re: Zims

Post by gohawi »

I am doing all I can to make sure I am on the 'contact list' to be contacted when it is time to redeem the Zims. I will not say how man I have, but I do have many Zims in hopes of using them for (2) humanitarian projects I have planned. This message here is another (of many) attempts to make sure I will be contacted when it is time to redeem. Big plans, and many things to do once the Zims are able to be redeemed and used to help people.
These users thanked the author gohawi for the post:
Steveogarris
Rating: 11.11%

Return to “Welcome to the NESARA GESARA QFS Forum”