GESARA SHOW 005, with Peter and Billy - Thursday SPECIAL

This forum is designed to replace the https://t.me/NESARA_GESARA_QFS Channel on Telegram.
Admin
Site Admin
LOCATION (State/Country): Cologne, Germany

GESARA SHOW 005, with Peter and Billy - Thursday SPECIAL

Post by Admin »

Topic: GESARA SHOW 005, with Peter and Billy - Thursday

THIS WAS A SPECIAL EPISODE - OPEN FOR EVERYONE TO JOIN - FREE

This Episode had several Parts:

1. Latest Intel to the RV
2. General Q&A 
3. The Experiment - MUST WATCH
4. Explanation on what just happened
5. Q&A on the Experiment

The following was needed to prepare, in order to take part:

1. Two small glasses (can be wine glasses) with clear sides.

2. A bitter drink, e.g. Orange Juice, Lemon Juice, Whisky, etc. NOT a Fizzy or sweetened drink.

3. Follow the instructions, precisely.

This experiment will only work during the Live Event, NOT during the Recording.

The show was a great success and the viewers who took part were really surprised.

On popular request, we will be repeating the experiment for members on our Sunday show. In order to take part in that, you need to be a member of this forum and subscribe to our Live Webinar package.

Ivercyn46
LOCATION (State/Country): Huntsville Texas

Re: GESARA SHOW 005, with Peter and Billy - Thursday SPECIAL

Post by Ivercyn46 »

Will episode 5 from yesterday’s webinar be posted sometime today April 1, 2022
defossec

Post by defossec »

Peter, 
I am struggling trying to get the app onto my iphone.  Any help you can give me would be great!  Is there a link you can post with directions on how to do this please?  Thanks! 
CD

sdmccormick
LOCATION (State/Country): Kentucky

Post by sdmccormick »

Are we going to be able to see a recording of yesterday’s show? I couldn’t watch the live one.
Admin
Site Admin

2022-03-31 GESARA Show 005 - Thursday - SPECIAL

Post by Admin »

Hosts: Peter Walker (in Cologne) and Billy Gilles (in St. Louis).

This is the fifth episode of the new GESARA Show where Peter and Billy update you on the latest intel and members of the https://nesara-gesara-qfs.com forum ask their questions or a wide range of topics related to the immanent Global Currency Reset with NESARA (USA), GESARA (Global) and the Quantum Financial System.

In this Special, Peter demonstrates how the Hydration App can improve the taste of your drinks over a Live Zoom conference. Note, the effect demonstrated here will only work when live, this recording will not be able to have an effect.

The app demonstrated in the show is available from: 
https://hydration-app.com or 
https://hydration-app.de (German)

On popular request, we will repeat the experiment in Sunday's show.

0:00:00 Intro
0:00:15 Overview
0:01:35 Intel
0:01:40 NESARA/GESARA April 1-4
0:02:30 Monies being paid out in Asia
0:03:10 Download files from cloud
0:04:14 Last day of cabal control, Petro Dollar gone, all currencies going back to origins
0:05:30 QFS goes into full operation April 1, large bond holders paid, countries switched to gold backed currencies
0:07:00 Putin gives notice that Fiat Dollar gone April 1, waiting for Tier 4B, events, not dates
0:08:40 New US rainbow USDN note released 12:01AM April 1
0:09:12 EBS message being sent April 2-3, 7 messages to go out, phones go offline
0:10:10 Taxes refund to be paid out over time
0:10:42 US national emergency ends April 10
0:10:50 US Fiat to be phased out by Sept 2022
0:11:18 Fox News reports about water market ballots and barges to GITMO
0:12:07 NESARA to give relief to sovereign citizens, birth certificates establishes you as corporation, back to common law sovereignty
0:13:30 Back to 1776 constitution, common law and Magna Carta mirrored worldwide
0:14:00 NESARA national sales tax replaces income tax, QFS replaces SWIFT, interest outlawed
0:15:29 Ukraine update, refugees medically treated, Putin is a good guy
0:17:00 When funds are available, buy food and safe storage
0:18:00 Germany running out of energy supplies
0:18:55 Ukraine will disrupt worldwide supply chains
0:20:06 Whiplash347 reminds planes and trains will be grounded, electricity interruption, Tesla free energy, 34 satanic buildings taken out
0:21:33 Bitcoin and Ethereum will crash
0:21:44 Worldwide scare events, stock market crash, martial law
0:22:13 QFS started, and elections frauds, Biden gone
0:22:30 Billy explains procedure dysfunctional government, law of war manual 11.3
0:24:25 Peter computer issues, start Q&A
0:25:00 Richard Q; Celestial chambers, replicators
0:27:53 Tony Q; Coin collections value, depending on metals content, perceived value vs. real value
0:30:40 Caniche Q; ZIM series AZ, Banks in UK Basel 3 compliant
0:32:30 Mary Q; World of abundance, 5000 Stipend for people 60 and older, Tokens
0:36:25 Murray Q; What prevents bad people from taking over QFS, blockchain system, taking out local bad guys
0:41:20 Kristin Q; Humanitarian projects, sending money to fund summer camps, NDA compliance
0:41:30 Gina Q: What if bank is not Basel 3 compliant?, Med-Beds helping with weight loss
0:46:56 Thomas Q; Iraqi government selection
0:48:48 Larry Q; Why would people work in a world of abundance, work needs to be done, new opportunities
0:52:08 Dee Q; What if bank folds due to non-compliance, IRA transfer to gold and not supressed
0:54:08 Mark Q; Debt forgiveness full vs interest being wiped, getting back taxes from other countries
0:56:54 Matthew Q; Is date of April 4 final, events not dates, how will funds be paid out after appointment, Basel 3 definition
1:00:55 Sandy Q; QPhones being made what type and platform, RV dependant on events
1:03:40 Judy Q; Vehicles DMV, ownership of vehicle returns to you instead of the state, stock market crash, new market
1:07:00 Sujata Q; When Ukrainian President submits to Putin, codes will be given to Mr. C, funds available after  appointment, planes and trains grounded
1:10:29 Nick Q; Australian update, people getting funded for projects that have no ZIM, Common Law sovereignty
1:16:30 The Experiment that will blow your mind!!!
1:52:30 Julie Q; App stalling, Food supply shortage
1:57:50 Wendy Q; Exchanging Dinar at 17, Planes and trains grounded
2:00:07 Sandra Q; Experienced Login issues, App Demo noticed difference, ZIM authentication and receipts
2:02:28 Gayden Q; App buying issues, social score not being implemented
2:04:49 Eileen Q; Backing up iPhone
2:08:25 Maddie Q; Will app work on microwaved food, good for purifying water for cats and dogs
2:11:08 Patricia Q; Install on any phone, works better on Android than iPhone, healing frequencies
2:11:20 Heather Q; Using on coffee, using phone on top of liquid, can use multiple times to get better effect
2:17:20 Steve Q; Can it be used on distilled water, Healy device,

Attachments
2022-03-31_Restored-Republic-via-a-GCR.pdf
Document referenced in the program
(636.89 KiB) Downloaded 95 times
2022-03-31_GESARA_Show-Chat.txt
Chat
(61.12 KiB) Downloaded 123 times
Pamela2919

Post by Pamela2919 »

Sorry on iphone 11 vimeo app on phone but will not load and part of vimeo log is hidden.  Not not displaying on iPhone correctly and covering up access to video and i have $1.50 a week subscription.  This is on session 5 where cannot get access via phone.
Pam
Babs4242

Post by Babs4242 »

I see the VIMEO logo and I can hit a button to upload, etc, but no video is there. 
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Babs4242 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:44 pm I see the VIMEO logo and I can hit a button to upload, etc, but no video is there. 

I am not sure what you are trying to do. The video can be played here by anyone. You will not be able to play it on Vimeo, as it is hidden from that platform.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

defossec wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:03 pm Peter, 
I am struggling trying to get the app onto my iphone.  Any help you can give me would be great!  Is there a link you can post with directions on how to do this please?  Thanks! 
CD

Sure. you will find detailed installation instructions in the Support area of the website. 

Click here for iPhone Installation Instructions.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Pamela2919 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:00 pm Sorry on iphone 11 vimeo app on phone but will not load and part of vimeo log is hidden.  Not not displaying on iPhone correctly and covering up access to video and i have $1.50 a week subscription.  This is on session 5 where cannot get access via phone.
Pam

You should be able to play this video in the browser of your iPhone. It works perfectly on my Android SmartPhone and there should not be much difference on the iPhone. It will probably not be playable in the Vimeo App, due to the security settings.

glance971+
LOCATION (State/Country): Australia

Post by glance971+ »

Great show, thank you.

I've got the app, paid $25, but can't open it. I've got Android. When I click on "Use on Android" (which is bright pink) it just opens up to ask "by month or year". It doesn't bring me to the next page. I'd appreciate help.

Thanks, kind regards

Barbara

Return to “Welcome to the NESARA GESARA QFS Forum”