Restoration

This is where we answer the questions commonly asked of us.
Trixie13
LOCATION (State/Country): VA/USA

Restoration

Post by Trixie13 »

I am a "Senior" and assume that we must be Tier 5 although we are never mentioned in anything.  My question is has ANY senior received anything?  I have not received an "increase" in my SS deposit nor have I received a "lump sum" of anything.
shirleycloutier
LOCATION (State/Country): Ontario Canada

Re: Restoration

Post by shirleycloutier »

I am a senior as well. I also have not had any increase in pension. Where we fit in I am not sure. I did copy this either from Charlie Ward or new Republic. If I hear anything I will post it. As of now this I'd all the information I have but it really doesn't say where we fit in. Lol
Redemption Center appointments are to receive monies owed to us from NESARA/ GESARA funds and also for those wishing to exchange foreign currencies and Zim Bonds. Appointment times will be done in three separate groups: ages 24-44, 45 to 60 and 61 and older. The 61 and older will go in first.
You will have 8-12 days to get to your appointment.
At your appointment you will set up your Quantum Account which is identified by your own biometric positive energy. (criminals with negative energy will not be given access to a Quantum Account).
You will also receive your Quantum Access Bank Card called Quack which is unique to you based on your biometric energy. No one can access that account but you.
You will also receive a laptop that connects to the Star Link Satellite System and from which you can access your Quantum Account.
These users thanked the author shirleycloutier for the post:
Scottie7111
Rating: 11.11%

devaneall
LOCATION (State/Country): BC Canada

Post by devaneall »

Hello,
I am in BC  does anyone know how to apply  where do we go? and also How do i know where to go to appoitment in bc? Finally has the redemption begun in recemption centres in Canada or US I have not been on internet the last weeks and dont know if anything is happening ? Any info would be much appreciated another senior in Hope BC :roll:

katrinasdak
LOCATION (State/Country): South Dakota

Post by katrinasdak »

Follow Dave the XRP Lion on Rumble for information
https://www.davexrplion.com/
Miranda-vH
LOCATION (State/Country): UK

Post by Miranda-vH »

Dave xrp lion is a crook.  Some of his info is bonafide but he 'helps' people telling them of gfs-ledger websites to keep their crypto 'safe'